Effective Date: December 1, 2023
Information we collect
Personal Information: When you visit our website, we may collect personal information such as your name, email address and contact information if you choose to provide them voluntarily (for example, when filling out a contact form).
Non-personal information: We may also collect non-personal information, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system and other technical details automatically through cookies and similar technologies.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Communication: To respond to your inquiries and provide information about our products and services.
- Improvement of Services: To improve the functionality of our website and services based on feedback and usage patterns.
- Marketing: To send you promotional materials or information about our products, services and events that we believe may be of interest to you. You may choose not to receive such communications at any time.
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personal information to external parties. We may share your information with trusted third parties who help us operate our website, operate our business or serve you, as long as those parties agree to process your data in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
We implement reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your information. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Under GDPR, you have the right to:
- Access, correct or delete personal information.
- Objecting to or restricting the processing of your personal data.
- Data portability.
- Withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: December 1, 2023